12.05.2011

i'm here with my hands on my heart

a rainy day indoors with my husband & my baby. it barely feels like december, despite the drear & cold. and you'd be hard pressed to find the smallest sign of christmas here. in a week, our lives could, out of the blue, change forever; so i've had my mind on other things. i feel ready. for whichever way it might go: a sudden and completely different way of things, or the quiet everydayness thats grown familiar. we're praying over it every night. i'm studying every day. and we hold our breath for one last week...

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you, too! I hope Dr. Fant was helpful to you as you prepare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't really feel like December to me, either! We did finally get our Christmas tree and decorations up, but it makes sense that you would want to wait or forgo it entirely this year, knowing things could be changing so soon! I'm very excited. =)

    ReplyDelete