12.31.2010

So this is the new year.

a night of coffee and cheesecake with friends, harolding in 2011, a new year, a year of expectations....

:
and always in my mind a line of poetry I did not write:

walking in my silver shoes, my fear outweighs my hope...
:

Resolutions:
1. Grow my hair long (a goal that can be accomplished by inaction)
2. Publish my book. Or, at least, keep trying.
3. Be consistently mindful of how I treat my body (diet, exercise)
4. Read the rest of Virginia wolf's novels (jacob's room, The voyage out, night and day, Orlando, The years, between the acts)
5. Finish reading through the bible

::

So everybody put you best suit or dress on, let's make believe...

( for just this once )

3 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a Renee xanga entry. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably the Death Cab references. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. going old school =)

    ReplyDelete