2.17.2011

the best milkshake possible.

Ingredients:
blueberries (we use frozen because its cheaper)
vanilla frozen yogurt
milk
nutella
whey protein (optional. expensive to buy, but makes it taste better and better for you)

Directions:
blend & serve!

***
Sorry I have no amounts for any of these ingredients--B. makes these and he just eyes it. He used to make these for me when he worked at an organic burrito place (yes) while we lived up north, and we recently recreated them when I had a crazy craving for them. They are truly the most amazing milkshakes on earth!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to tell you...we had dinner with one of Tyson's coworkers last night...and they have 3 kids, and he said that when his wife was pregnant, the doctor prescribed her a milkshake a day. Supposedly it helps with morning sickness...so I just thought I'd pass that along. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really??? ...an excuse to have a milkshake everyday... ok I think this is a remedy I need to try ;)

    ReplyDelete